A downloadable game for Windows
G.I.A.N.T.S is a cooperative local multiplayer puzzle game for 4 players. Our vision for the game was to combine the qualities of Journey with the cooperation of Human Fall Flat, to deliver a hybrid experience that would be fun for all ages!
- Features 7 complete puzzle levels, designed to be completed by 4 players cooperatively!
- Features 2 unique crystal abilities to help you overcome the trials of this alien world, these are the Swell and Shrink abilities!
- Features fully integrated xbox game pad support with mindful consideration to controller mapping to facilitate as many different player types as possible!
- Features a colour blind friendly colour palette!
- You can expect a full play through to take you roughly 1 hour. More experienced players may be able to complete it faster, maybe even faster than us!
G.I.A.N.T.S was the capstone final project for Tiny Sail Games, the team consisted of:
Nicholas Staracek - Gamerunner and Lead Designer
Nic Lyness - Project Manager and Designer
Adam Crompton - Designer
Caleb Barton - Lead Programmer
Jack Kuskoff - Programming
Pritish Choudhary - Programming
Ash Ball - Sound Designer and Audio Lead
Macauley Bell-Maier - Lead Animator
Kerry Ivers - Animation and Modeling
Peter Buck - Animation and Modeling
Thanks for playing our capstone final project!
G.I.A.N.T.S has been featured in Kotaku AU - "What's Your Favourite Australian Game Of 2017?"
G.I.A.N.T.S was awarded the Creative Achievement Award for the class of 2017 at SAE Qantm (Brisbane). G.I.A.N.T.S was recognized as being the best major project of any higher education program offered at SAE Brisbane for that year.
|Published||Aug 18, 2017|
|Release date||Aug 18, 2017|
|Authors||Nic Lyness, Nicholas Staracek, CalebBarton, Mechanolith, PritishCh, Macauley Bell-Maier|
|Tags||gamepad, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Robots|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.