A downloadable game for Windows
A local multiplayer puzzler where you find yourselves pulling a reluctant robot through an alien desert world.
Along your journey you'll be harnessing the puzzle solving abilities of mysterious glowing crystals and learning how they can help you operate and solve this alien worlds trials.
Oh! And of course finding those neatly placed blocks to help you out along your way... At it’s core, this is a game about puzzle solving with your friends in the same room.
- Features 7 complete puzzle levels, designed to be completed by 4 players cooperatively.
- Features 2 different crystal abilities to help you overcome the trials of this alien world! These are the Swell and Shrink abilities.
- Features fully integrated xbox game pad support with mindful considerations of controller mapping, to facilitate as many different player types as possible; with keyboard support coming soon!
- Features other accessibility considerations including a colour blind friendly colour palette!
- You can expect a full play through to take you roughly 1 hour, if you're fresh to the game that is. More experienced players may be able to complete it much faster, maybe even faster than us!
A video game made by TinySailGames
Nicholas Staracek - Creative Director and Lead Games Designer
Nic Lyness - Project Manager and Designer
Adam Crompton - Additional Design
Caleb Barton - Lead Programmer
Jack Kuskoff - Programming
Pritish Choudhary - Splines
Ash Ball - Sound Designer and Audio
Macauley Bell-Maier - Lead Animator
Kerry Ivers - Animation and Modeling
Peter Buck - Animation and Modeling
|Published||Aug 18, 2017|
|Release date||Aug 18, 2017|
|Authors||Nic Lyness, Nicholas Staracek, CalebBarton, Mechanolith, PritishCh, Macauley Bell-Maier|
|Tags||gamepad, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Robots|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.